ABC Akademia designs and implements tailored Business Intelligence (BI) solutions supporting management in the areas of controlling, sales, manufacturing, logistics and services.
Good DECISIONS require excellent information support based on modern Business Intelligence and Analytics (BI) tools.
Doctor Coster® DASHBOARDS
Doctor Coster® DASHBOARDS is a reporting module of the Doctor Coster® controlling and management platform, which is the only solution on the market based on advanced resource and process consumption accounting (RPCA).
The high quality and reliability of management information generated from Doctor Coster® DASHBOARDS results primarily from the use of the cause-effect RPCA concept, the unique combination of financial and operational data, and the divisibility and transparency of resulting information for verification and interpretation purposes.
Doctor Coster® DASHBOARDS is based on Qlik technology and includes a set of ready-to-use management dashboards organized around three basic applications supporting resource and process enterprise management.
The use of resource and process consumption accounting (RPCA) logic provides access to flexible budgets, which is the basis for setting specific objectives and monitoring their achievement at all levels of enterprise management. The key information areas included in Doctor Coster® DASHBOARDS support the management of:
- Cost and profitability of products, services, product groups.
- Cost and profitability of customers and customer segments.
- Costs of producing products, providing services,
- Cost and usage of organizational resources.
- Cost and efficiency of business processes.
The Doctor Coster® controlling and management platform provides key information on costs, profitability of products, services and customers, and comprehensive non-financial information about production and service operations, sales, support, support and administration, so that Doctor Coster® DASHBOARDS is the primary source of key management information at all management tiers.
Doctor Coster® DASHBOARDS is a Business Intelligence (BI) class tool whose role is to provide a broad audience with quick access to all the cost, performance and profitability information contained in the Doctor Coster® data warehouse.
Doctor Coster® DASHBOARDS provides users with access to ready-to-use dashboards from anywhere using web browsers and mobile devices. The reporting functionality of the system is based on Qlik technology developed by the BI industry leader.
The core applications of Doctor Coster® DASHBOARDS include dozens of interactive, ready-to-use dashboards that provide information on profitability, resources and activities.
The analytical application includes dashboards providing access to management information, based on the RPCA concept, regarding the cost and profitability of products, services and product groups, and the costs and profitability of customers and customer segments. The solution includes ready to use dashboards to analyze:
- Multi-level and multi-block margin.
- Profitability of products, services and whole product groups, business lines.
- Profitability of customers, customer segments, distribution channels and regions.
- Whale curves of profitability.
- Cost structure of products and customers.
- Unit costs.
- Fixed and variable costs for products and customers.
- Rankings of profitability and sales of customers and products.
- Flexible budget and variance from actual costs even at the level of individual products, services and customers.
- Benchmarking of product groups and customer segments.
The analytical application includes dashboards that provide access to management information, based on the RPCA concept, regarding costs, flexibility and the usage of existing organizational resources. The solution includes ready to use dashboards to analyze:
- Costs of organizational units,
- Costs of both primary and secondary resources,
- Cost of resources,
- Fixed and variable costs,
- Capacity and usage of resources,
- Unused resources,
- Flexible budget and variance from actual costs even at the level of individual organizational units and resources.
The analytical application includes dashboards providing access to management information, based on the RPCA concept, concerning the cost and effectiveness of the activities and the whole business processes. The solution includes ready to use dashboards to analyze:
- Costs of primary activities,
- Auxiliary and management processes,
- Unit cost of processes,
- Consumption of resources used in activities and processes,
- Fixed and variable costs of processes,
- KPIs and process performance measures,
- Flexible budget and variance from actual costs even at the level of individual processes and activities,
- Costs of research and development projects.
The flexibility of the Business Intelligence platform, the Doctor Coster® DASHBOARDS, also allows you to modify and customize the cockpit where required by your specific reporting needs.
Doctor Coster® DASHBOARDS Extensions
Doctor Coster® DASHBOARDS extensions are additional analytical applications designed to support managers in other analytical areas. The purpose of these extensions is to develop analytical capabilities based on the data contained in the Doctor Coster® data warehouse. These applications are tailored to the scope and individual needs of individual businesses.
The most popular extensions of Doctor Coster® DASHBOARDS are the following analytical applications.
The application allows you to compare information from the cost model with the corresponding planned values from your static budgets. The application especially makes available:
- Planned costs (static budget).
- Planned revenue.
- Analysis of variations of costs and revenues from planned values.
- Multiple versions of budget data.
- Values of planned operational data such as planned production volume, resource capacity and usage.
The application allows you to increase the range of sales data by:
- Providing daily sales information, allowing you to track monthly and weekly sales trends, and supporting frequency analysis.
- Multilevel discount analysis and price waterfall analysis.
- Providing information on customer orders, their frequency, time and execution level.
- Analysis of product portfolios purchased by customer segments and individual customers.
The application allows for a broader interpretation of results from the logistics area, providing: ·
- Information on the stocks of individual products on a daily basis.
- Inventory information in warehouses and warehouse locations.
- Reports on rotation, average, minimum and maximum inventory levels.
The application is specifically for manufacturing companies and provides information such as:
- Cost of product manufacture.
- Production cost levels.
- Unit costs of product and product groups.
- Fixed and variable costs.
- The degree of use of production equipment.
- Cost of unused capacity.
- The volume of production.
- Times of execution of production orders.
The application allows for a detailed analysis of the utilization of company owned machinery and equipment, in particular:
- Availability of equipment over time.
- Service calendars and schedules.
- Information on the number and time of failure.
- Degree of usage and efficiency of machines and equipment.
- Information on the number of defective products.